AVVISO 20-10-2017: le lezioni UAF A.A.2017/2018 inizieranno in data 26-10-2017
(Gen 2017) Managing Editor of the International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing.
- Cloud and Grid Computing
- Intelligent, multi-agent system for large-scale distributed systems.
- Trust systems on large scale, federated utility computing infrastructures.
- P2P and Complex Networks
- Software Engineering
Best paper award IDC2015: “A Distributed Reputation-based Framework to Support Communication Resources Sharing” by Antonello Comi, Lidia Fotia, Fabrizio Messina, G.Pappalardo, Domenico Rosaci, and Giuseppe M. L. Sarné.
- Track Co-Chairs of EIDWT-2017 International Conference: track on “Network Protocols, modelling, optimization and Performance Evaluation”.
- CDCGM track of WETICE conference – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (co-chair)
- ICLS Workshop of the CISIS Conference – 2015 (PC co-chair)
- 3PGCIC International Conference – 2015 (Program co-chair)
- EASSS2016 -European Agent Systems Summer School 2016 (Local Organising Commitee)
- 3PGCIC 2017, Track co-chair for “Data Storage in Distributed Computation and Cloud Systems”.
- ISA@CSCC Special Session on Intelligent Systems and their applications – (19th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers) – 2015
- ASDS@ECSA Workshop on Architecting Self-Managing Distributed Systems – 2015
- AAMAS International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems – 2016
- DS4IDS@ICCSA-2016 International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications – 2016
- 3PGCIC-2016 – International Conference on P2P, Parallel, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing 2016
- 14th IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control – 2017
- Sixth International Conference on Cloud Computing : Services and Architecture (CLOUD-2017)
- 2017 IEEE Conference on Standards for Communications & Networking
- 2017 – (11th) International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing
- 2017 – IEEE 5th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud
- Managing Editor of the International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing – since 2017
- Guest Editor: Special issue on Intelligent Systems and their Applications for Distributed Grids and Clouds – International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing–2015
- Guest Editor: Special issue on Orchestration and emergent applications for Grid and Cloud Computing – International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing–2016
- Guest Editor: Special issue on Advances in Distributed Application Management, Clouds and Grids – International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing-expected in 2017
- Guest Editor: Special issue on Cloud-based Simulations and Data Analysis (CSDA) –Scientific Programming (IF 0.6)–2016
- Concurrency and Computation, Practice and Experience (Wiley), Journal of Supercomputing (springer), International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing (Inderscience), Enterprise Information Systems (Taylor & Francis), Information Sciences (Elsevier), Computer Networks (Elsevier), International Journal of Network Management (Wiley), IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics: Systems, IEEE Access, Journal of Network and Computer Applications (Elsevier), Journal of Systems Architecture, Information Fusion, IEEE Iot, IEEE Communication Magazine